Skip to Main Content Skip to Footer


USDA certified veterinarian on staff.

Pet health certificates are required for pets traveling both domestically within the United States and internationally. We’re happy to assist you with your pet’s health certificate, but the associated paperwork can take several weeks to process. 

Different countries have different travel criteria, so we’ll need to determine exactly what you'll need and what requirements you’ll have to meet for your pet to travel with you. 

Are you getting ready to travel with your pet? We’re here to help! The first step is calling our office to schedule an appointment (626) 568-1115.  The next step is filling out the Foreign and Domestic Travel form. We recommend checking the USDA website for travel guidelines. Please note we do not provide acclimation forms for travel. 

Foreign and Domestic Travel Form

Beginning July 14, 2021, the CDC is temporarily suspending (stopping) dog imports from countries classified as high-risk for rabies. Learn more about the CDC's dog import suspension

Call us at (626) 568-1115 or request an appointment online for your pet's health certificate.

USDA Certified Veterinarian

Pasadena Pets Veterinary Hospital